In this post, you will be learning some golden WhatsApp group rules examples.
Controlling WhatsApp groups can be as hard as hell but it is highly necessary especially if you have people from varying ages, classes, backgrounds and level of maturity on your group. Also, some WhatsApp groups users are just naturally good at pissing off other members.
- How to Repost Instagram Posts as Stories
- Steps to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
- How to Stop People From Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
An admin of such a group must be willing to go an extra length to come up with a set of rules for the page and ensure that violators are strictly monitored and suspended. Lest a large number of participants will keep leaving the group on a daily basis.
Below are some WhatsApp groups rules and regulations ideas and suggestion that may be useful in putting your groups in order.
Some WhatsApp Group Rules Examples
- We all are friends here. No fighting!
- We hate spam. Kindly avoid it too.
- No resists allowed to join this group.
- Act only as you would in the real world.
- Use of curses or swear words is disallowed
- Do not change the group name or group picture.
- Sharing of links of any kind is strictly unallowed.
- You are not allowed to share any type of links.
- No form of promotion or advertisement is allowed here.
- If you have any issues with any member, kindly report to the admin.
- Respect is reciprocal. Give and take respect from other group members.
- Joining and leaving this group is free. So, don't feel oppressed when people leave.
- For more rules, kindly check the group description.
- Take permission from users on the group before you land in their DM.
More Tips on WhatsApp Groups
If you are an admin of a WhatsApp group, one of the rights WhatsApp accord you is to generate the group link. Besides, you can also revoke a link if it has been compromised.
To create a WhatsApp group link;
- Open any WhatsApp Group of your choice (will work as long as you are an admin)
- Tap on the chat group name, then Invite via link. The group link is generated and you can choose to copy, share or revoke.
How to Join WhatsApp Group using Invite Link
To join a WhatsApp group using an invite link, you must have previously received a WhatsApp group link prior to this time. If you are interested to join any WhatsApp group, kindly request from members to send you the link.
Once you receive the link, proceed to click the link and you will be redirected to the group menu. Finally, to join the group, just click on Join and you automatically become a group member.
- How to Hide A Chat in WhatsApp
- How To Send Whatsapp Messages To Non-Contacts
- Winning Eleven 2021 (WE 21) MOD APK Free Download for Android
Lastly, do you know any other WhatsApp group rules examples you would like to share? Tell us in the comments below. Finally, if you have found this post interesting, please take out your time and share the link with friends.