WhatsApp group calling for both voice and video is live. Therefore in this new post, we shall be looking into How to Start a Group Video Call on WhatsApp.
How to Start a Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- To start a group call, start a video or voice call with a single individual in the group.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, a plus symbol that will let you add more participants will be displayed.
- As the initiator, you can add 7 participants in a video or voice call. This means that not more than 8 people can get involved in a group call.
- How to Disable Call Forwarding
- How to Download Songs from Spotify to MP3
- Learn How to Reply a Message on Instagram
- How to Earn $60 Every Hour Playing Video Games
We hope you will try the new Group Video Call on the WhatsApp feature at a sooner time. Please share it with friends and let's have your feedback.