Out of the few lucrative businesses for Nigerians be it a student or not, is the MTN SME Data Reselling Business. The most interesting part is that it requires low capital. You can start the business with as low as ₦10,000. This post will be taking you through on How to Start MTN SME Data Reselling in Nigeria.
You may also like:
- How to check your MTN Data balance
- How to Tweak IMEI Number On Android Phones and Get Free Data in 2020
- Full Specifications of Tecno Spark 5 Air and Price in Nigeria
MTN officially projected “MTN DATA SHARE” for businesses that buy a large amount of data and would want to have full control over it. This includes the distribution of data among the staff and facilities of the company. However, this is an opportunity for you to sell Data at a cheaper rate and make a fortune out of the business.
How to Start MTN SME Data Reselling in Nigeria
The first thing to do is to migrate to the MTN SME Plan. To migrate to MTN SME Plan, you can either Send “460 to 131” or dial *460#.
You can now continue to buying a Data Share Bundle.
To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is:
- Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the MTN SME plan.
- You must ensure you have enough airtime balance on your line to cater for the cost of the data bundle to be purchased.
- Finally, pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase as shown below.
You can share data with any beneficiary by sending SMS below to 131 as shown in the table below or dial *461# and follow the prompt.
However, data can only be shared in multiples of 250MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2GB, 3GB or 5GB. You can't share data with your customers in multiples of other data sizes different from these.
You may also like:
For more information and to know the terms and conditions, kindly read the FAQ from the MTN website from here.
Found this helpful? Feel free to tell me what you think through your comments. Lastly, do not forget to share with friends.