Sometimes when I checked my smartphone gallery with the intention of sharing a picture or video, I found out a lot of irrelevant pictures and videos there. This is as a result of WhatsApp auto-downloading media files received from a user or in a group. Our discussion today will be, How to Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically.
How to Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically
- Navigate and tap on WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap on the navigation pane at the right sidebar and tap on settings.
- After that, tap on Data and Storage Usage
- Scroll to Media auto-download and change when using data, when connected to WiFi and when roaming options to No media.
- How to Force Quit a Mac app
- How to Stop Getting Spam Calls
- Start a Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- How to Check Friends WhatsApp Status Without Them Knowing
- How To Reply Whatsapp Messages Without Appearing Online
- All or Nothing: Arsenal Episode 4 Release Date on Prime Video - August 9, 2022
- How to Fix Virgin Media App Not Working - August 8, 2022
- How to Fix Slack App Not Working - August 8, 2022