In this post, I will be discussing Why You Need to Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically.
We all have those friends that won't stop rebroadcasting meaningless messages and insensible media files our WhatsApp chat. You don't need to block, insult or unfriend them. All you need to do is know How to Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically.
Why You Need to Stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically
1. To save oneself from embarrassment
Imagine someone picking up your phone and checking your gallery only to find x-rated pics or clips on your mobile phone in which you can not explain how they got there. It's unendurable!
2. To reduce data usage and save battery life
Automated downloads of media files waste the recipient data because of the sizes of media files downloaded and as more downloads run in the background, the more the battery goes down.
3. It saves storage space
Some mobile phone producers built their products on a little storage space limiting users to freeing up more space from time to time. Instead of you freeing up your space every time, just stop WhatsApp from Downloading Media Files Automatically.
- Fixed: Tower of Fantasy 7812021 Error - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: Verification of Some Files Failed Tower of Fantasy - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: The Game Has Initialized Incorrectly Dead By Daylight - August 11, 2022