This post will be discussing How to take Screenshots on PC and Laptops without Any Software. Most of all Smartphones users are familiar with the way to make screenshots on their smartphones without the use of any software. But reverse is the case when it comes to Laptops and PC's.
This may be as a result of being used to our phones than the PC and Laptop.
Now that you need it or to need to learn in case you need it, Talk Technology will put you through on How to take Screenshots on PC and Laptops Running Windows without Any Software.
What You Need to take Screenshots on PC and Laptops
All you need are just two things. They are;
- Your Computer System.
- Windows OS installed on it.
How to take Screenshots on PC and Laptops Running Windows without Any Software
- On your system, hold the window bottom with R (i.e Window Button+R Key).
- In the command prompt loaded on your screen, type ‘snippingtool'.
- After typing that, click on run.
- A pop-up box which will allow you to select the areas to screenshot will be displayed.
- Select the area of choice and save. This saves it directly to your downloads folder.
Now that you've learned How to take Screenshots on PC and Laptops Running Windows without Any Software, kindly share with friends and loved ones.
Editor's Pick: How to Install Android Apps on a PC/Laptop
- Fixed: Tower of Fantasy 7812021 Error - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: Verification of Some Files Failed Tower of Fantasy - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: The Game Has Initialized Incorrectly Dead By Daylight - August 11, 2022