We shall be discussing How to Track Western Union Money Transfer in this post.
The Western Union Company is an American financial services and communications company which has been trusted for 165 Years for sending money to over 200 countries in 130 currencies with more than 500000 agent locations and 100000 ATMs.
It offers a reliable and efficient way to send money to other countries of the world.
How to Track Western Union Money Transfer
After you’ve successfully sent the money through Western Union, you may need to track the transfer status. And this is what we shall be discussing below.
Immediately after a successful transaction, you will get a receipt which includes a unique tracking number (MTCN) – a 10-digit number assigned to every money transfer you make with Western Union. This MTCN will make it easy for you to track your the status of a money transfer through Western Union.
How to Track Western Union Money Transfer with MTCN
Editors Pick: How to Add BVN Number to Your Bank Account
- Visit Western Union Portal for Nigeria or the international portal.
- Enter the necessary details in the form. ( This include your (MTCN) tracking number).
- The status of the money transferred will be displayed right there on the screen.
How to Track Western Union Money Transfer without MTCN
Recommended: How to Correct and Update BVN Details
- Visit this Western Union Portal and select “Don’t know the MTCN” if you have lost or forgotten your (MTCN).
- Enter the fields (which includes; the sender’s number, the receiver’s country, amount sent and the date of transaction).
- Correct filling of this details will guarantee you to have your MTCN back, then you can proceed to track the status.
You can also make an estimate of the equivalent money you are sending through Western Union in the currency of the country at Western Union exchange rate using the Western Union Currency Converter tool.
Thanks for reading this post on How to Track Western Union Money Transfer, kindly share with friends!