WhatsApp, the popular chatting media has become so important that people hardly consider a phone that couldn't install it. In this post, I'll take you through how to Activate WhatsApp account without a mobile number.
After the installation of WhatsApp on our phone, we are required to activate WhatsApp before usage. To do this, you need a mobile number. You can actually Activate WhatsApp without mobile number in reality, and without a sim card.
- Top 5 Best Android Phone Internet Browsers for 2018
- WhatsApp Delete for Everyone Feature Extended from 7 to 64 Minutes
How To Activate Whatsapp Account Without a Mobile Number
To get started, you need to download, install and TextNow App from here. we Download TextNow on our device and install it.
- Open text now app after installation and find your unique phone
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Enter the mobile number from TextNow App as your mobile number.
- Whatsapp will send you an SMS verification but it will not be delivered. You need to wait for some minute for the call me button to
- Open back the TextNow App to receive a call from WhatsApp. Get your verification code and note it.
- Enter the code in WhatsApp to successfully activate your WhatsApp account a without sim card.