Popular instant messenger, Whatsapp, is set to release a new application called WhatsApp Business App. This app, which will be available on Android, iOS and Windows phone platforms will pack amazing features that'll facilitate the growth of your business in many ways.
Also Read: Facebook Pride Reaction: Facebook Pride Reaction: How to Activate & Use on PC/Android Devices
This is a good news for all SME business owners. You'll need to install the WhatsApp Business App on your smartphone to enable you to unlock the features which the Facebook-owned company as being working on for the past years, while you still have the normal WhatsApp on the same smartphone.
Features Of WhatsApp Business App
- Zero Interference: Both Whatsapp business and the normal/personal app will be able to run on the same smartphone without any interference.
- Messages will be structured: A structured message is an advanced type of message that contains a lot of information, including text, image, action items, and the translation of the message.
- WhatsApp official Business Account: WhatsApp has a business account which is called Public Service Announcement, where you will receive communications.
- Detailed Profile: A business has to also insert its website and email address in its info, in order to have a very detailed profile that users can view.
- Communication Statistics: Your business WhatsApp will contain detailed statistics of how many sent messages have been read and successfully delivered.
Types Of Whatsapp Small and Medium Business Accounts
Editor's Pick: How to Edit Details on your Google Account
There are two types of WhatsApp business account, namely; Verified and Unverified Business Account.
Verified Business: When a business is verified (officially by WhatsApp), you will see a green badge next to its name.
Unverified Business: This account can use all business features, but its name hasn’t been verified by WhatsApp yet. In this case, WhatsApp will indicate to users who it may be.