WhatsApp is on the move to delete accounts of users who use unauthorized apps like GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus.
WhatsApp to delete accounts of GB and Plus users
WhatsApp will temporarily suspend these accounts to give the users a chance to switch to the official app, otherwise, they get their accounts permanently deleted.
- Backup Your WhatsApp Chat History
- How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- How to Change the Name of an Android Device
- Recover Gmail Account using Phone Number
- How to Remove Personal Details on TruePeopleSearch
- Latest MX Player Pro – Premium APK + Mod Free Download
However, before you consider a switch, you need to save a backup copy of your chat history so you don’t lose all of your chats. If you have been using GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus and would like to switch to the original version without losing your chats, here is what you should do.
How to move to official WhatsApp version from WhatsApp Plus
- Save chat history and install the official version of WhatsApp from Google Play Store.
- Open the application and verify your phone number. The new app will detect your backup and you can initiate a restore.
How to move to official WhatsApp version from GB WhatsApp
- Launch GB WhatsApp and go to More options >> Chats >> Backup to back up your chats.
- Next, go to your phone storage and find GB WhatsApp folder. Ensure you rename this folder to WhatsApp.
- Now, visit Google Play Store to install the official version of the app and verify your phone number.
- A backup of your chat should be seen and you can initiate a restore.
- How to Download, Install and Use XVideoStudio Video Editor App
- Latest PES Club Manager – MOD APK + OBB Data Free Download
- Latest NBA 2K Mobile Basketball MOD APK + OBB Data Free Download
Found this post helpful? Kindly share!